Yours to keep, to thank you for trying VBX: Quick reference guides
License and right to sublicense: VBX
For Excel 2011 and 2004; 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000. Not compatible with Excel 2008 (for Mac).
- Click the Download button.
- In your Downloads folder, if the downloaded file is Zipped, then just double click it to UnZip.
- Move the two books ("MS Framework.xls" and "MS CodeExtension.xls") to the Excel Startup folder. (The location varies between Excel versions.*)
- Start Excel.
* In Mac, just drag the books to the 2004 or 2011 alias. In Windows:
- The default Excel Startup folder is typically like C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office__\XLSTART, with the __ filled in by the version number. For example, 2003 is version 11, 2007 is version 12, 2010 is version 14, and 2013 is version 15.
- Or find any Startup location in the Excel Options Trust Center [Settings] Trusted Locations. (Note that, to then go to a hidden folder in Explorer, its full path can be typed into the path field.)
- Also, the VBA Object model must be allowed, through the Trust Center [Settings] Macro Settings.