Yours to keep, to thank you for trying VBX: Quick reference guides
License and right to sublicense: VBX
For Excel 2011 and 2004; 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000. Not compatible with Excel 2008 (for Mac).
Guarantee: Use VBX for 30 days, and get your money back if you’re not truly satisfied.
System Requirements: Mac OS 10.4 or later, or Windows XP or later. Excel 2000 or later. Not compatible with Excel 2008 (for Mac).
5.00 discount (for a limited time) 39.99 - 5.00 ➙ 34.99 USD
Payment is securely processed by PayPal, with no need for a PayPal account.
VBX Usage Agreement (actually readable)
You AGREE to just a few limitations to be granted the right to use VBX.
- For development: One payment allows you to use ONE copy of VBX version 5 perpetually, on ONE computer. It may remain with the one computer if that computer is transferred to another owner, OR it may be transferred to a REPLACEMENT computer, but NOT BOTH. No other transfer of rights is allowed.
- One payment also allows you to update the one computer with any later SUB-version of VBX version 5 and use that update in the same manner as in paragraph 1.
- For distribution: You are allowed to distribute the "MS CodeExtensions" file AS PART OF a PRODUCTION software package that you develop. You are also allowed to incorporate the CODE of the "MS Framework" file into your production software package in any way that your software requires.
- YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INCLUDE, OR DUPLICATE IN ANY WAY, EITHER THE DOCUMENTATION MODULES of the "MS Framework" file OR THE STANDALONE REFERENCE DOCUMENTS of VBX. DOING SO VOIDS THE USER RIGHTS, FOR BOTH DEVELOPMENT AND DISTRIBUTION, AND IS PROSECUTABLE UNDER INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS.
- You are NOT allowed to access, or attempt to access, VBX’s programming code. WARNING: ACCESSING THE PROGRAMMING CODE VOIDS THE USER RIGHTS.
- Magnafy Software makes NO warranty that VBX is free of errors in all conditions. And under no circumstances shall Magnafy Software or any of its personnel be held liable for any damages that result from usage of VBX.